If you haven’t used an air fryer yet, you should think about putting one on your wish list right now!
Once you try it, you’ll wonder how you ever cooked without it.
An air fryer is one of the best and most versatile kitchen gadgets that has ever been made.
It allows you to cook almost anything in a hassle-free way.
Most modern air fryers come with an absurd number of settings and features, all of which are intended to make our life a little bit simpler.
If you’re going to invest the money in an air fryer, you may as well get the most out of your purchase by getting the model that has the most capabilities built into it.
Did you know that there are air fryers available that can even be used with a rotisserie?
This handy feature makes cooking chicken even easier for you.
The finest air fryers that are equipped with rotisseries should provide an equal heat distribution, be simple to use, and come with a variety of additional helpful features as well as the rotisserie function.
With so many options out there, finding the best one can be a bit time-consuming.
That is why we have made this list of the top 5 best air fryers with a rotisserie attachment included.
If this is your first time buying an air fryer and are looking for a bit more advice, then check out the buyer’s guide down below to get some helpful tips on what to look out for.
Keep reading to find your new air fryer!
This air fryer is made by the same brand that created the very popular Instant Pot.
You will not find a better air fryer with rotisserie than this one. In terms of both its rotisserie and its functionality, it is the very best.
This air fryer boasts 9-in-1 technology, so in addition to frying, roasting, boiling, baking, toasting, reheating, proofing, and dehydrating, you can also use the rotisserie.
This air fryer has a capacity of 10 quarts, making it a pretty decent size.
It has several pre-sets, making it very easy to use, and it also has a push button function for manually changing the settings.
This air fryer is notable for having even crisp technology, which ensures that whatever is cooking inside is cooked uniformly throughout.
The rotisserie kit has a basket design, and it also comes with trays that may be used for a variety of different culinary applications.
The air fryer takes almost no pre-heating time at all, which is a significant time saver.
This air fryer is very straightforward, achieves the desired results, and appears to be well-liked by all those who have tried it.
A wonderful added benefit is that the entire thing can be cleaned in the dishwasher, including all of the individual components.
- Basket-style rotisserie – this makes using this feature a lot easier
- Durable – this is a very solid air fryer and should be able to handle whatever the kitchen throws at it
- Easy to clean – all of the components of this air fryer can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Many functions – this 9-in-1 device can do almost anything, and the pre-set settings will take the thinking out of cooking
- Small interior – while this is quite a bulky air fryer, the interior is pretty small, so you may struggle to fit everything inside, or it may limit your meals
- 9-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, broil, dehydrate, roast, proof, toast, reheat and rotisserie.
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ROTISSERIE FEATURE: Perfect for self-basting and tumble-frying. Top heating element with fan ensures optimal cooking and baking performance.
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: 6 customizable programs for one-touch rotisserie-style chicken, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- FAST PREHEATING: Little to no preheating time, from frozen to golden in minutes! Create gourmet meals with the versatility of a temperature range of 95 to 400° F.
Ultrean is a brand that is known for both its high-quality products and its affordable prices.
You are in for a real treat with this family-sized air fryer that has a capacity of 12.5 quarts and is among the very best options on the market.
You can use the rotisserie spit kit with the Ultrean air fryer, but you can also do so much more with it than that.
This air fryer provides the user with the option of selecting from eight different pre-set settings, in addition to the capability of manually controlling both the cooking time and temperature.
The deep fryer is not only simple to clean but also incredibly simple to maintain in general.
Additionally, everything that you prepare will be cooked uniformly, so there is no need to worry about that aspect of cooking.
- Evenly disturbs heat – the last thing you want is some parts of your meat overcooked and some undercooked. That won’t be a problem with this air fryer though
- Large interior – with a 12.5 quarts capacity, you’ll be able to fit all you need and more into this fryer
- Very user-friendly – everything about this air fryer was designed with convenient and easy usability in mind
- 8 Settings – these take the guesswork out of cooking, as the air fryer does it all for you
- Parts wear out – some parts, such as the rotisserie pin, seem to wear out after many uses
- A bit fragile – the skewer and trays are unable to hold a lot of weight, so you have to be careful when loading them up with food
Perhaps you don’t want something enormous, but you do want a lot of different functionalities.
If so, consider purchasing this air fryer manufactured by Chefman.
While this is a pretty small air fryer with a capacity of just 6.3 quarts, the general design of the fryer makes it still suitable for cooking for a family.
It is straightforward and efficient, without being overly complicated or cumbersome.
This 8-in-1 air fryer has a variety of touch screen settings that are designed to cover the fundamentals of cooking.
In addition to that, you can make use of the rotisserie setting or can even dry the meat.
This air fryer is easy to use. In terms of the cost, it is a pretty decent price given all that it can do.
The functionality for automatic shutoff is included as a safety feature.
Additionally, it is designed to function in your kitchen without releasing any unpleasant scents.
Finally, thanks to the fast air technology used in this air fryer, you can cook food rapidly while maintaining its quality.
- Good design – while the spice inside is small, thanks to how this air fryer has been designed, it is still able to cook a meal for a whole family
- Many accessories – not only does it come with a rotisserie attachment, but it also anything else you would ever need in an air fryer
- Safety features – one of these is the auto-shutoff if the air fryer has been for too long, or it has got too hot
- 8 settings – choose the right one to cook your meal, then you can spend your time doing something you enjoy while your food cooks
- A bit hard to clean- because cribs can fall in the gap between the frame and the door, cleaning this air fryer can be a bit hard
- THE ONLY PRODUCT YOU’LL NEED: This versatile product functions as an air fryer, rotisserie oven and dehydrator, perfect for nearly any cooking task. Make better-for-you fries that are just as crispy and tasty, roast a whole chicken, or dehydrate that leftover pineapple you’ve been meaning to eat.
- EFFORTLESS COOKING: This multi-functional air fryer cooks faster than an oven and does not require preheating, while helping you achieve a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. The capacitive touch screen display is easy to use; temperature range of 90-400 degrees and 8 preset options make any kitchen task easy – from frying and roasting to dehydrating and baking!
- CONVENIENT ACCESSORIES: Interior lighting allows you to easily watch your food as it cooks. Accessories include 2 air flow racks, rotisserie spit and forks, rotating basket/retrieval tool and drip tray. Removable drip tray and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning a breeze.
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES: Extra guests, or just extra hungry? Either way, this air fryer was thoughtfully designed with the whole family in mind. The spacious 6.3-quart unit allows you to make plenty of food so you can make enough food for the whole family – without having to heat up your oven!
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. 120 Volts/1700 Watts – RJ38-6-RDO
This USA-based brand makes some excellent products, including air fryers.
You have several color options to pick from when buying this air fryer, such as the classic black and silver, or simply black, red, white, or silver.
Having choices available is usually a welcome luxury as you buy the product that suits the style of your kitchen the most.
The capacity of this air fryer is generous at 12.7 quarts, making it an ideal kitchen appliance.
This air fryer is a 15-in-1 model, meaning that in addition to its many other tasks, it comes with a rotisserie kit.
You can roast meat, prepare kebabs, and do a lot of other things with it.
This provides you with cages, trays, and even a basket so that you may prepare food in any manner you like.
It is rather simple to operate, and it comes with a variety of pre-programmed options for foods such as fries, pizza, vegetables, baked potatoes, meats, and a feature that keeps food warm.
When necessary, you also have the option to manually configure it according to your preferences.
It is simple to maintain and clean, and the manufacturer will even send you some sample recipes for you to test out at no cost.
- High-quality device – made from strong and durable materials, this air fryer will stand the test of time even after many uses
- 15 – in – 1 device – you’re spoilt for choice when using this air fryer as the number of settings means that it can do anything
- Large – at 12.7 quarts, you should be able to fit all the food you need inside with room to spare
- Warranty – this warranty covers you for 1 year, but you also get customer support for life
- A bit loud – the fan in this air fryer can be noisy when used on full power
- Family-sized & space saver: 12.7 quarts of cooking space makes this air fryer one of the largest on the market, while still being compact enough to fit easily on your countertop. 3 rack levels allow you to prepare family-sized quantities, or control how fast and how crispy your food cooks.
- Built-in rotisserie: Prepare whole roasts, tenderloins, racks of Kababs, and even a whole chicken. Get crispy, tender meats, perfectly blackened fish, and expertly roasted vegetables with the GoWISE air fryer oven's built-in rotisserie - It's fast, easy, and you'll love it.
- Includes 10 accessories: Comes with 10 accessories – everything you’ll need to make a homemade meal with ease. Accessories include a rotisserie tong, rotisserie rod, oven rack, drip pan, skewer rotisserie, rotisserie cage, rotisserie steak cage, shallow mesh basket, and two mesh trays.
- Easy-to-use: Easy to read, simple to use control display with 15 presets takes the guesswork out of cooking times and temperatures. Cook for convenience or to impress without ever having to turn on the range. And when you’re done, the stainless-steel interior and remove-able, non-stick drip pan makes for easy clean-up.
- 50 recipes to get you started: Your purchase includes a recipe book specifically made for the GoWISE USA Air fryer oven. Get started today with 50 step-by-step recipes to explore all that your new kitchen gadget has to offer. Get more tips, tricks and recipes through our influencers on social media and our GoWISE community.
This is the best choice for you if you want a model with a higher level of features.
It is enormous and stunning, in addition to being an incredible air fryer.
It offers far more capability than the available alternatives.
This is a hybrid air fryer and toaster oven that was designed to look quite similar to a toaster oven from the outside.
The Cosori combo air fryer is a 12-in-1 device that includes all the capabilities you would come to expect from a device of this type, including the ability to toast, bake, air fry, roast, and dehydrate food, as well as additional functions.
It comes with a rotisserie set, which includes not only the rotisserie itself but also trays, racks, and a fry basket in addition to its specialized setting for the rotisserie.
It is capable of doing a little bit of everything, and it is quite good at what it does.
This item is chic and fashionable, in addition to containing a large amount of room within.
You can place your frozen pizza in this space and can fit pizzas measuring up to 13 inches in diameter.
This combination of air fryer and toaster oven is user-friendly and requires little instruction to operate.
You are also able to change and regulate things on your own.
This device truly does come equipped with every feature imaginable, and then some!
- 12-in1 – this premium air fryer can do so much that you won’t even need to use the rest of your kitchen
- Huge – this massive air fryer can cook loads of food at once
- Toaster oven and air fryer combo – this excellent combination means that you can do everything in one unit
- Many rotisserie accessories- no matter how you want to cook, you’ll have the right tools with you. It also has its own setting for rotisserie dishes
- User friendly- despite benign jam-packed with features, this air fryer is super easy to use
- A bit hard to clean- it is a bit difficult to take parts out of this drive to give them a good clean, and there are also many of them so it might take a while
- 12 FUNCTIONS: Choose the preset that’s best for you without needing to set a temperature. Pick from Toast, Bagel, Pizza, Bake, Roast, Air Fry, Broil, Cookies, Rotisserie, Dehydrate, Ferment, or select Warm to keep your food ready to serve
- LARGE CAPACITY: Cook for 5-7 people with the 32-quart/30-litre air fryer toaster oven, which can fit a 13-inch pizza, 6 slices of bread, or an entire rotisserie chicken
- CONVECTION FUNCTION: Reduce your cooking time by using the Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Use the convection fan for fast and even cooking—especially if you like crispy results. This function is perfect for a rotisserie chicken
- RECIPES & ACCESSORIES: Check out the included 100 recipe book and 6 accessories such as the crumb tray, fry basket, food tray, wire rack, and rotisserie fork set for more cooking options. To purchase a toaster oven baking set, search “CAO1-3AC”
- LESS OIL: Air fry your food with up to 85% less oil than traditional deep-fried foods, making for a simpler cooking experience. Turn your toaster oven into an air fryer
Here is everything that you need to know about buying an air fryer.
First things first, you’re going to need to decide on a budget. While some air fryers are cheap, they obviously won’t be as good as the more expensive options.
Also, an air fryer that comes equipped with a rotisserie will cost you more as well.
When shopping for an air fryer, it is possible to get one at a reasonable price; however, if you want any of the additional features, you should be prepared to pay a bit more.
While getting an air fryer with all the features and accessories you want will be a bit expensive, if you shop around or wait for a big sale, you could end up saving a lot of money.
When shopping for an air fryer, the feature that gives you the most peace of mind – presuming it already comes with a rotisserie option! – is any kind of assurance that the heat will be dispersed evenly.
If different components of your meal are cooked at different rates and at different times, then there is no point in using the air fryer in the first place.
Before buying an air fryer, read the reviews to see if any previous customers have had issues with the heat distribution of the device.
If you are here, it is safe to assume that you are searching for an air fryer that includes a rotisserie function; but, what are some of the other features that are important to you?
You will discover that there is likely to be a huge selection of functions for you to pick from.
There may be air fryers that are easy to use and have a rotisserie in addition to some fundamental cooking pre-sets, and there may also be air fryers that can accomplish everything from rotisserie cooking to fundamental cooking and even dehydration.
Be sure to search for such alternatives when purchasing a new air fryer (see also ‘9 Must Have Accessories To Make The Most Of Your Air Fryer‘) if there are particular features that you would like to have included on the appliance.
Although we cannot guarantee anything, many of these come equipped with certain standard features.
Buying an air fryer is a high investment because of the high cost, so as a precaution you should protect this investment by getting a warranty.
You need to have reasonable expectations regarding the warranty.
You can usually expect to discover a warranty that lasts for around one year, but you should be certain that there is some kind of coverage provided by the guarantee.
It would be a terrible situation if you bought a brand new air fryer, and then two months later, something simply stopped working and the warranty didn’t cover it.
Although warranties are not without flaws, there needs to be some kind of protection in place for your advantage.
Digital Or Manual
The most basic models of air fryers come with manual knobs that you twist to adjust the temperature and the amount of time the food will cook for.
You may find that a digital version, in which you can adjust the time by pressing buttons and see the remaining time displayed digitally, is more to your liking.
How fast your air fryer can cook your food is a very important thing to consider.
After all, a big selling point of an air fryer is that it can cook food in almost half the time that an oven can.
Certain models need to be preheated, but for no more than a few minutes (much less than an oven).
Always examine the size because the capacity can vary greatly.
This is vital whether you intend to feed a large number of people or just want supper for one.
But larger isn’t necessarily better.
Some require more room on the kitchen counter, and if you plan to store them in a cabinet, you should verify the measurements beforehand because some of these items are monstrously large.
After using the basket and the pan, you will need to clean them both.
Some of them must be washed by hand, while others may go straight into the dishwasher. (A simple wipe with a towel is all that is required to clean the machine’s primary components.)