These spicy coated chicken wings are sauteed in a pan and then baked in the oven until crisp perfection before serving. Making a quick yet delicious appetizer or meal takes just a few minutes. I believe that chicken wings can never be wrong. Chicken wings are inexpensive, tender, and delicious. Whether you prefer lemon pepper or buffalo wings, they’re all available. A BBQ rub adds tons of flavor to these baked wings.
Easy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Prepare the wings by cutting through the larger joint of each wing to create two pieces. As a result, there will be one piece with one bone running through it, like a small drumstick. Cut the skin around the top of the bone, then scrape and push it down, gathering at the bottom; this will leave the top half of the bone exposed and the meat in a lollipop shape.
- Repeat with the remaining wings, keeping the tip intact. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Toss the wings with the paprika, cayenne, garlic and baking powder, then roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden, crisp, and cooked through.
- Make the blue cheese dip by blending the blue cheese with the yogurt until smooth. Spring onions should be trimmed and finely sliced.
- Turn off the oven and remove the wings. Add the butter to the side of the pan after moving the wings. Stir in the remaining buffalo sauce ingredients and toss gently to coat. To ensure the glaze sticks to the wings without burning, return the wings to the warm oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Sliced spring onions and blue cheese dip