The Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker does the work of quite a few different kitchen appliances all in one. You can use Ninja Foodi to combine one or more cooking techniques cost-effectively and efficiently. So, what is a Ninja Foodi, and what does it do?
The Ninja Foodi Deluxe is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and air fryer that can also be used as an oven to broil, roast, dehydrate, and steam. The concept behind the Ninja Foodi is to enable you to prepare a crispy golden meal from slow or pressure-cooked foods with Ninja’s TenderCrisp technology.
The primary purpose of the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 is to make your cooking life as simple and hassle-free as possible. As an example, just like with a slow cooker, you can leave your meal to cook overnight, and then when you wake up in the morning, it’s ready for you to eat.
Buy: Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe at Amazon
Buy: Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe at Amazon
Ninja Foodi Benefits
The Ninja Foodi Cooker has several benefits over other, more traditional kitchen appliances. It will pressure cook duck, chicken, or turkey for speed while assuring juiciness and then finish off the meat by searing the skin crispy.
- It’s less expensive than buying cooking machines separately and cheaper than purchasing the Instant Pot (It even does what the Instant Pot can do and much more!).
- It’s both simple to use and clean. There’s also shorter cleaning up to do as you are working with the same equipment to cook your meals. With conventional slow cooking, if you want to brown off the meat first, you would need to use a frying pan before putting it in the crockpot.
- The Ninja Foodi Cooker is also instinctive. It has a variety of cooking modes including grill, bake/roast, slow cook, steam, sauté, air fry, broil, dehydrate, and pressure cooker.
- Additionally, you can cook food together, and it’s fit for anyone, even if your cooking area is small.
Buy: Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe at Amazon.
Ninja Foodi vs. Instant Pot
Matched with standard pressure cookers, you will discover many of the identical features on the Ninja Foodi. It lets you quickly and naturally release steam, and the capacity space also matches Sage Slow Pro and Instant Pot models.
So what makes Ninja Foodi distinctive from an Instant Pot? Simply put, the Ninja Foodi is more versatile. Other similarities include the different pressure settings, dishwasher-safe capabilities, and LCD screens. The front panel has more options and more intuitive labels than the Instant Pot, which is easier to use.
All of Ninja Foodi’s functions and controls work promptly. If you want to crisp up your meal after cooking in the Instant Pot, you will need to take it out and place it in the oven under the broiler. But, the Ninja Foodi will finish the meal off without you needing to do it yourself.
Once your meal has finished cooking in the Ninja Foodi, you can keep it warm for up to 12 hours. In comparison, the Instant Pot will only keep your food warm for up to 10 hours. Even tho the Instant Pot can prepare many types of food simultaneously, there isn’t as much of a choking surface area, so you can’t place your food down flat like you can with the Ninja Foodi.
Ninja Foodi vs. Air fryers
The Ninja Foodi also stands out from other air fryers. The Ninja Foodi needs minimal oil and comes with a removable cook basket with holes to let the fat from cooking flow out. The air fryer on the Ninja Foodi has a countdown and turns itself off once the timer finishes, so you don’t need to keep guard. It can hold about 2.5 pounds of fries, equal to about five portions.
Ninja Foodi’s air fryer also cooks quicker than a conventional air fryer. It can defrost frozen meat, cook it, and then make it crispy all at once. The TenderCrisp technology allows the food to be pressure cooked and then finished off by crisping it in the cooking basket. How easy is that?
Ninja Foodi Different Models
Ninja Foodi Deluxe: This currently comes in an 8-quart size. It has the features of the first Ninja Foodi and an enhanced user dial that makes it simpler to set and change the time and temperature. It also has a yogurt function button and a two-piece rack which is reversible and stackable. Finally, it’s capable of holding more food when using various cooking modes.
- Ninja Foodi 6.5 Quart Multi-Cooker: This model is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles you desire and includes the several cooking settings pressure, steam, bake/roast, and grill. It’s slightly smaller than the Max Multi-Cooker if you’re looking to compare those two.
- Ninja Foodi 8 Quart Max Multi-Cooker: This has room for family-size cooking, making it an excellent option if you’re looking to make larger meals. Same to the regular multi-cooker, it also comes with many cooking options, including the ability to make yogurt and dehydrate foods.
- Original Ninja Foodi OP300 and OP301: These don’t have the dehydration setting. It is a 1400-watt unit and has a stainless-steel reversible rack.
- Ninja Foodi OP301c, OP302, and OP305: These come with the dehydration Setting.
- Ninja Foodi OP401: This is comparable to the OP300 series but it is a quart size larger and has a more powerful wattage.
- The Ninja Foodi FD402: This comes in an 8-quart size. With it being a more current model, it has the dehydration and yogurt function.
Taking the time to define your cooking requirements will help you determine which Ninja Foodi model is the best choice for you. Now that you know the basics of the Ninja Foodi Cooker and the available choices, it’s time to learn precisely how to use your Ninja Foodi.