Cleaning Ninja Foodi is much easier than cleaning an Instant Pot, thanks to the coating on the inside pot and Ninja’s plastic exterior. The best part about Ninja Foodi is that its removable parts are dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning. So, which parts of the Ninja Foodi are dishwasher safe? Is the ninja foodi pressure lid dishwasher safe?
The inside cooking pot, reversible rack, detachable diffuser, cook & crisp basket, and silicone ring can be washed in the dishwasher. Never immerse Ninja Foodi base and any other components in water, other liquids, or run inside a dishwasher.
The accessories are ceramic coated to help with easy cleaning, so avoid using abrasive cleaning tools. The removable parts are easy to clean with warm soapy water. Do not worry if you don’t own a dishwasher.
Buy Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe at Amazon
Buy: Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe at Amazon
Ninja Foodi Cleaning Instructions
Keep your Ninja Foodi in tip-top shape by cleaning the accessories after every use. After cooking, the Ninja Foodi (see also ‘Is The Ninja Foodi Cheaper Than An Oven To Run?‘) will be hot. Leave the hood open after removing your food so it can cool while you’re eating. If washing the accessories by hand, use the cleaning brush.
The Ninja Foodi needs to be cleaned thoroughly following each use.
- Always unplug from the wall outlet before cleaning the Ninja Foodi.
- NEVER place the Ninja Foodi base immersed in water, other liquid, or in the dishwasher.
- When cleaning the Ninja Foodi base and control panel, wipe them clean with a moist cloth.
- The Inside cooking pot, reversible rack, detachable diffuser, Cook & Crisp Basket, and silicone ring can be washed with a dishwasher.
- The pressure lid, anti-clog cap, and pressure release valve can be cleaned with water and dish detergent. NEVER clean the pressure lid or its parts in the dishwasher, and DO NOT take apart the red float valve assembly or pressure release valve.
- After the heat shield cools, clean the Ninja crisping lid, take a damp cloth or paper towel, and wipe it down.
- If leftover food is stuck on the inside cooking pot, Cook & Crisp Basket, or reversible rack, fill the inside pot with warm soapy water to allow soaking before cleaning. NEVER use abrasive cleaning pads. If you need to scrub, always use a non-abrasive detergent or dish soap with a brush or pad.
- Let all parts air-dry after every use.
Ninja Foodi Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Inside Cooking Pot
- Crisp Basket
- Reversible Rack
- Detachable Diffuser
- Silicone ring
Ninja Foodi Not Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Ninja Foodi Base
- Crisping Lid and Heat Shield
- Pressure lid or any of its components